January 31, 2019 at 12:44 #125
Polar BearKeymasterReputation: 36Rank: Commoner
While we do not want to stifle our Morning Lands community with too many rules, rules are still necessary. However, we have made an effort to keep the number of rules low and we made sure all rules are short and simple. Please make sure to keep to these rules at all times. Breaking any of these rules will result in the removal of the rule infringing topic or reply. In extreme cases, we will result in banning the user entirely from the Morning Lands community.
The Morning Lands Community Rules
- Be kind and courteous : We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required. Rudeness will not be tolerated.
- No hate speech or bullying : Make sure everyone feels welcome. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- Respect everyone’s privacy : Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make communities great but sharing too much personal information is to be avoided. Deliberately exposing someone else’s private information will NOT be tolerated.
- No adult content : Content you wouldn’t dare show your own grandmother has no place in this group. This community is for all ages and therefore NSFW content is not acceptable.
- No promotions or spam : This community accepts content from your own blog, YouTube channel, etc. However, the post should be more than just a link. It needs context. Promotion for services and products are NOT allowed
Please make sure to adhere to these short and simple rules. This will make sure everyone enjoys their time here.
The forum ‘Announcements And Rules’ is closed to new topics and replies.